The school realizes there is a dire need to guide and counsel students not only academically but purposely to inculcate morals in our youth in order to evade the canker-worm of morals that is eating deep into the root of our present society.
Therefore, we have a guidance counselor in the house coupled with in-house and invited resourceful person(s) to give seminars on different youthful topics.
- It is mandatory for every student to partake and succeed in the school’s entrance examinations conducted for new intake or freshers.
- Students will be expected to present copies of their last results.
- Students will be expected to undergo a formal interview thereafter.
- A formal evidence will be required to show that the prospective student has at one time or the other attempted the National Common Entrance or any other relevant examination.
- A testimonial or formal letter of recommendation from the Head of the last institution attended should be submitted to confirm that the student in question left his/her primary school on the completion of his/her primary school education.